top of page

New Student Registration

Access your SchoolMint account

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION (must be uploaded in SchoolMint*)

Each family MUST  provide the following documents:

  • parent/legal guardian valid photo ID

  • current proof of residence - gas/water/electric bill or mortgage/lease statement issued within the last 60 days (if not in parent/legal guardian name a notarized Affidavit of Residence form* may need to be completed)

  • certified copy of student's birth certificate

  • official copy of student’s immunization records for school nurse to review

  • most recent report card  or transcript

Other documents that may be applicable to your student:

  • custody documents and/or marriage license for step-parent

  • student’s current IEP or 504 Plan *

  • Health Plan/Chronic Health Condition Plan

  * please email Dr. Mazaliyah Morris, Director of Exceptional Children, at to discuss your student's IEP/504 needs
    and transition to LSA

Additionally, students entering LSA from a homeschool may need the following documents:

  • NC Health Assessment Transmittal form (only required for students that are entering a North Carolina public school for the first time)

  • High School Credit Request form (if requesting high school credit for a course already completed)

*items that are not able to be uploaded in SchoolMint should be emailed to

bottom of page